Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wedding Hair

I am rather oblivious when it comes to doing pretty things with my hair or make-up. I'm a ponytail & minimal make-up kinda gal... so I will be needing some sort of assistance in this area.

A little while ago I spent three days sick in bed and for some reason watched both seasons of Lipstick Jungle back to back. Now, while I'll admit I have a weak spot for cheesy girlie shows, I never thought I'd do the Lipstick Jungle thing. The show actually isn't awful and I've become obsessed with Victory Ford's hair in the show. It's always so stunning (and her clothes are incredible too). I'd love to rock some sort of up-do similar to this one (left)... or any of her up-dos for that matter!

2 comments:

  1. hey its dude10000,other wise knowing as your nefew!cool blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me crazy, but....I found this website through a Seattle Bridal place, and kind of obsessed with their hair pieces...they're like a 1/3 of the cost of my dress...
    http://jenniferbehr.com/index.php?main=collection

    My fave is here: http://jenniferbehr.com/index.php?main=gall&gall=1&thumb=7&page=1 but I would not wear it like the photo shows....oh, the decisions one has to make!!!

    ReplyDelete