Monday, March 8, 2010

// Budget Bride - Dresses under $500



Over at ESB the other day, a frustrated bride-to-be recounted her awful experience at Kleinfeld's Bridal. The staff were rude, rushed -- and to top it off, scoffed at her $2000 budget. I think I missed the memo on when $2000 was a scoff-worthy budget!

A friend wore a fabulous gown from BCBG [shown top middle] for her August wedding last year -- and I think she managed to buy it on sale for about $200. Above are a few other BCBG finds -- all for under $500. I'm *loving* the strapless dress on the bottom left...

3 comments:

  1. Me too! I'd love to see the back of that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just went back to see if there was a back view of the dress... and the dress has vanished from the site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually... it just went on sale...
    http://www.bcbg.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3856348&cp=2939729.3126135&view=all&clickid=cat_leftnav_txt&parentPage=family

    ReplyDelete