Tuesday, July 13, 2010

// Union Wood Co.


I've been meaning to write about the Vancouver based Union Wood Co. for months now, but the gods seem to *really* want me to get on it now, as references to the fabulous furniture making company keep popping up everywhere in my life.

Now that I'm a bit more settled back in Vancouver, I've been looking for a home... and with a home comes furniture. Having sold/given away everything I owned before leaving on the trip, I'm thrilled to be starting from scratch, sourcing pieces I *love*.

For me, the heart of a home is the kitchen and dining room. It's where family & friends come together to eat, drink & laugh... so a good dining room table will be high on my list... and Union Wood Co. will be where I go. Using mainly reclaimed and re-purposed wood and other materials, they create beautiful, timeless furniture teeming with history and quality. I'm in love. Check them out here.

1 comment:

  1. SO glad to hear you're getting something from them! I wish I had more budget to afford a beautiful table from them.

    ReplyDelete