Friday, April 9, 2010

// Hello Friday


Happy Friday lovelies!

I hope you've all survived your week and are looking forward to the weekend.
What are you getting up to?

My weekend will start at 7pm, when I have a Skype date with one of my dearest friends! I miss her like crazy & can't wait to catch up over tea & wine (tea for her, as it will be 10am her time :). The rest of the weekend should include bike riding, Scrabble games on the rooftop & maybe a trip into the neighboring town.

Have a great, sunshiny weekend!
xo

[image via the ridiculously talented Simply Bloom Photography]

4 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful! Hope you have a great weekend. Oh and I left you something over on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should probably talk your friend into having some wine with you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... i like your style, nikki ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope your weekend is going well... in Miami has been quite cloudy and the forecast doesn't look too promising... have a lovely sunday!

    ReplyDelete